Explore the services that we offer below.
Can't decide what's right for you? Give us a call at 800-726-5745 or fill out the form to the right and someone from our team will contact you.
On-Site Irrigation Evaluation & Recommendations
We know that a lot of worry can go into planning your irrigation sytem. Are you covering all areas? Are you choosing a method that maximizes water efficiency? Are you getting a return on your investment with your current irrigation system? -- Let us come to you and evaluate the area for irrigation and we will provide you with a plan for the most efficient water usage. We have the in-house ability to look at your land elevations and depressions, acreage and other factors that contribute to your irrigation efficiency.
Center Pivot Design
We are a Valley Irrigation Performance PLUS Dealership -- the only one in Delaware! This means that we work extra hard all year to ensure that our customers are receiving the best quality of service and product to fit their center pivot needs. You can expect us to:
- Map out and Design a specific irrigation system to best fit your needs. We will create the most efficient Design for you, incorporating Corners and Sprinkler Packages so that no area is left out to dry.
- Provide with you with a return on investment and cost justification chart.
- Educate you on all of the most recent tech add-on features you can incorporate into your system to maximize efficiency and save you time in the field. Valley Controls make those pivots work for you!
- Offer you our best incentives. It's only worth being a Performance Plus Dealer if we can pass the benefits onto our customer.
- Show you your Financing options. We understand what a large investment and committment a new system will be. We have partners who are excited that you do what you do and are ready to help you maximize your yields with efficient irrigation systems.
- Provide you with all relevant warranty information. Sometimes things go wrong and getting a new system can have a lot of new functions. We're here to fix those bugs and make sure that you are always confident in the purchsse that you made with our Dealership.
We're here to support what you do. Let us handle the stressful details of a new system so that you can focus on doing what you do best - Growing.
Center Pivot Installation & Repair
It's hot out, your peas are burning and to top it off, your system isn't running. We get those calls all the time. We are a full service Dealership. This means that you can count on us to fix your Center Pivot issues, not just for Valley products, but for ANY brand of Center Pivot. Our Service Team deserves a standing ovation for their dedication to your service, especially on those 100 degree days. We are proud to acknowledge that we have retained members of our site-crew for 15+ years, attending annual Service School and earning test scores in the top 10% of the National Averages. We are available to you 24/7 in the summer months because you are a valued customer and we wouldn't have it any other way.
Water Reel Service
Having been recognized as an "Outstanding Kifco Dealer," we know a thing or two about Water Reel Service. We also happen to be the only Kifco Dealership between Virginia and Pennsylvania. We have the ability to keep a full range selection of Water Reels in-house, with add-ons such as Guns, Booster Pumps and Solar Panels, so that you have a minimal wait for the Reel that's right for your application. We also offer an Annual Service Contract for maintainence of your Reel, or you can opt to just give us a call when you're ready for service. Really take the pressure off by storing it right here at our facility until you are ready to use it again in the Spring!
We can show you water reel options best suited for your irrigation needs, whether they might be:
- Athletic Fields - Outdoor - Landscaping
- Synthetic Turf - Golf Course Installation
- Vegetables & Produce - Cemetary
- Cash Crops - Residential
- Slurry Waste Disposal - Fairgrounds
- Small Acreage Hobby Gardening - Polo Fields
- Sod Farming - Pastures & Paddocks
- Parks & Recreation - Horse Arenas & Footing
- Waste Water Disposal - Hydroseeding
- Dust Suppression
Underground Pipe & Wire Installation
In order to provide our customers with a full-service solution, we offer installation of underground pipe and wire for each project. Our sales engineers design a customized layout for your project, size the pipe and wire for the application and put together a detailed material list. Our site crew is able to take all of that information and perform the complete installation without you or us having to source a third party company for service. We use the best quality PVC pipe and our wire is encased in a polyethylene conduit to prevent wire damage during the installation. We also have the ability to locate pipe and wire breaks and target the area for repair, saving you the eyesore of excessive digging and of the cost of a full replacement.
Drip / Micro Field Layout & Design
As a full service Drip & Micro Irrigation dealer, we have established a process that helps us to create a system that is best suited for your needs. You can expect us to lay out and design complete drip systems including pump stations, filtration, chemical injection and main lines and laterals. We'll begin your project by doing a site, crop and water source evaluation, as well as water quality analysis and soil composition analysis to help us best understand what type of irrigation and emitters are going to perform most efficiently and we'll provide you with recommendations based on our research. We want to ensure that the product is working for you and are available for technical support regarding the components and maintenance of the Drip products that we sell. Let us reccommend which type of irrigation would be most effective for you in each of these environments:
- Row Crops
Pumping System Design
An important component to your irrigation system-- your Pump System. Pumping systems are used for Drip Irrigation, Hose Reels and Center Pivots. Let us help you choose which Pumping System will be most cost effective for your application, evaluate your current energy usage or convert your pump from diesel to electric. Inquire with us to see if there are any changes you can make to help save you money.