8000 Series Center Pivot
The top-of-the-line, Valley 8000 series is engineered for long, durable life and field-tested to handle the most demanding terrain and toughest operating stressed. Take advantage of the benefits this machine offers such as the longest span in the industry and bender and corner options to ensure maximum field coverage.
8000 series Specifications
- 6 5/8", 8 5/8", or 10" pivot point options
- 6", 6 5/8", 8 5/8", and 10" pipe diameter options
- 2, 5, or 7.5 HP booster pump
- Maximum machine length of 24 spans covering 2800'
- Span lengths of 115' to 225'
Structure Options for Different Crop Heights
Standard Profile Drive Units
- Clearance 9'4" to 10'
Low-Profile Drive Units
- When standard clearances are not required
- Low-Profile clearance: 6'2" to 6'5"
High-Profile and Ultra-High Profile Drive Units
- Provide increased crop clearance
- High-Profile clearance: 13' to 13'3"
- Ultra-High Profile clearance: 16'3" to 16'6"
Single Span Spinner Drive
The Valley Single Span Spinner Drive is designed for growers with small fields or limited access to electricity. This single span pivot is driven by water pressure and offers all of the structural and mechanical advantages of any Valley center pivot.
Single Span Engine Drive
The Valley Single Span Engine Drive is ideal for irrigating small fields, up to 6 acres, where electric power is not readily available. All sprinkler packages are available to deliver efficient water application with low water pressure, providing significant energy, labor and water savings.